Sectional Steel Doors
Overhead Door Corporation’s comprehensive line of sectional steel and insulated steel products encompasses one of the industry’s most complete selection of panel profiles, gauges, track styles and hardware for commercial sectional door systems.
Thermacore ® is the premier insulated door available today. It is an ideal choice for applications that demand the highest levels of thermal efficiency, air filtration, and wind load resistance.
- R-Value up to 17.50
- Air Infiltration Performance up to .13 cmf at 25mph
- EPDM thermal breaks
- Unique sandwich panel construction: steel-polyurathane-steel
- Meets stringent wind load requirements: ANSI/DASMA 102-1995
- Easy field repairability
- Optional pedestrian pass door (591,592,595,599 only)
- Maximum widths up to 40’2″, heights 32’1″
- High-usage package
The industry’s most comprehensive line of Insulated and Non-Insulated Sectional Steel Doors.
- Solid construction for years of dependable service
- Broad range of options for customized solutions
- Maximum widths up to 32’2″, heights up to 24’1″
- Optional steel strutting provides reinforcement in high wind load applications
- Electric or chain hoist operation
An excellent solution for applications where visual access and light transmission are key considerations.
- Durable construction for reliable operation
- A variety of standard and optional features to select from
- Optional finishes include bronze anodizing and 197 standard powder coats
- Maximum widths up to 26’2″, heights 21’1″
Knock & Lock
Overhead Door Corporation’s Knock & LockT Breakaway Door System is the industry’s only self-resetting, impact-resistant dock door available. The rugged Knock & LockT is designed for higher productivity, energy efficiency and costs 35% less than a complete breakaway door, making it the ideal choice for any dock environment.
- Automatic Reset
- Single/Dual Panel Breakout
- (Breaks In and Out)
- Available HEIGHTS: 21″ and 24″
- Available WIDTHS:
- 8′ 2″, 9′ 2″, 10′ 2″, 12′ 2″, and 16′ 2″*
- *16′ 2″ only available in 21″ height
- R-Value of 8.56 (599=17.5)
- Dual Slide Locks for Additional Security
- 10-year Retractive Cord Warranty
- 10-year Puncture Warranty
- 2″ Rollers for Smooth Operations
- 3″ Roller Option for Industrial Areas
- Ideal for New Construction or Retrofit
The breadth of Overhead Door Corporation’s rolling service door product line ensures that your project specifications will be met with ease and style. Ideal for situations where sideroom and headroom are at a premium, our upward-coiling service doors fit openings up to 1500 sq. ft. (139,355 sq.mm) and are available with the industry’s widest array of slat profiles, curtain materials and colors, offering a virtually endless array of options to satisfy both aesthetic considerations and working requirements.
Fabricated of interlocking steel, stainless steel or aluminum curtains in a variety of slat profiles, finishes, and options, our doors are designed for durability, serviceability and good looks. Each of our rolling service doors is computer designed to your specifications, then solidly constructed to promote easy installation, trouble-free operation and long life. From the lightweight, economical 26-gauge Coil-Away¨ door to the 14-gauge C-600 slat 610 Series door, our comprehensive system of rolling service doors covers the spectrum of commercial/industrial application.
Overhead Door Corporation´s rolling counter doors provide a multitude of attractive solutions for smaller openings to 18´4″ wide and 8´4″ high (5588mm and 2540mm). Ideal for a host of applications in commercial, retail, corporate and professional environments, our comprehensive system of counter doors encompasses three basic types — metal curtain, wood curtain and integral frame and sill.
When your project requires an attractive and solidly constructed rolling sheet door that is also easy on your budget, Overhead Door Corporation’s rolling sheet doors are a perfect solution. These door systems incorporate innovative design elements that enable fast installation and ensure smooth operation for enhanced door life.